Thursday, December 7, 2006

Mah Day


















*My car is black listed already because I was drifting on the 5th floor car park in One Utama..lolz*

Today = *sien* lar....whole day went out lolz ..since morning like my friend and I,went jogging at Tmn Tun Park (the lake one)..then went for breakfast and then went home take bath .I took a short nap then went One Utama to catch a movie ( Deja Vu)..it was nice though..I love action movies...after that I came home and have to fetch my brother from Hartamas...cause they were chilling at their friend's place. After that I had mah dinner at home..mummy made super delicious chicken rice...after that I went chilling with friend for a while and then went with my friend to fix HID into his myvi...then I came online and going to bed soon...lolz ...tomorrow no plans...but FOR SURE I WILL BE CHILLING AT MAISON AT NIGHT...R N B NIGHT !
-peace out-
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..