Monday, December 4, 2006

[Part 4 ( Poem or Rap ?) ]

What am I doing, you dont need to know,
Because break dancing fills up my soul,
Lil' Jon has the beat make ya booty "GO",
I will show you what I have,check it out "YO" !

What can myself do when I have been attacked?
What do you want me to do when chemical react,
Whatever you do I will always respect ,
Slap and push me away ,dont ever do that.

Why is there plants and animal ?
To let them screw up our nice jungle ?
Don't get drunk and start to mumble,
Because nothing you have can be recycle.

Im living in this world is it just by luck ?
Or just live in this world eat and sleep,what da fuck?
Treating me like that I feel damn freaking suck,

~to be continue-
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..