Monday, December 4, 2006

-its all the same shyt-

Today was okay...everything is pretty fine after my finals and now I’m on holiday..lolz I don’t have to repeat that..well kinda tired of listening to relationship stuff like how people tell me they are hurt after breaking up with thier boyfriend/girlfriend..to me all these is total bullshit....what is that to mess up when you are in a damn relationship ? why is everything that includes friend around me have problem with their family and boyfriend/girlfriend ? what is wrong with love ? come on tell me..well I have heard enough of these..just wanna chill and wait for the right one to come..God knows when his time come…anyway kinda tired…and for those who are having SPM..all the best only like few more papers then *freedom* already…


-peace out-
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..