Tuesday, December 5, 2006

-feeling today-

feeling tired and sleepy...well not that tired though..just came back from Hartamas with friends...love Malibu...kinda addicted to it edi...hehe...well Baileys and Jack Daniel is better..keke..Im addicted to Maison also (mah house)...Just cant forget the R&B songs they mix there...wanna go there like every Thursday edi! Oh Yea,Nick still have like 1/4 bottle there...I want my GTO ! I wanna drive my GTO out for clubbing...wooohooo..cant wait till I cant drive it..aiks but dunno when will that be...anyway Im happy already lar..since I drive a Mini and its under my name...hehe...well I wanna go bed d loh...
|
|
|
V
What I did whole day ?
1. (morning) went and renew my license and road-tax
2. (afternoon) fetch brother to Tropicana
3. (late evening) went College to watch senior's peformance
4. (after dinner) went Hartamas to yam char
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..