Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What a stress night I had last night writing and touching up my final short film script till like 4am. This is my first self written short film.Its about 4 teenagers going thru alot of relationship and friendship problems. Finally I printed it out and I cant wait to hand it up later in class.

ARGH ! 2 more days more then I'm on holiday for a month already,but this 2 days I need to finish up my presentation and present it on Thursday and memorize my lines for my final presentation/performance for Acting 1 class on Friday.

*By the way performing arts course is not easy. Nothing is easy
.


-peace out-
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..