Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Checkered Vision

Checkered Vision

© Ivan Wong
16/1/2007

(leaning on one side of the bed with a pillow) Everyday I feel the same feeling. I feel the same thing when I go online and when I go college. I go college everyday with this feeling on my head and heart. I want something to replace this feeling and thoughts . I close my eyes and pray every night before I sleep that I want something new and hopefully some new thoughts come inside my head ! Stop making me feel this way, please. I look at my phone and it only show the seconds ticking. I wish to receive a message from you. As I put down my phone my heart feels the same way. I know I’m going to leave this country really soon. Time is passing so damn fast. I’m going to miss you. I want you to tell me what you feel ? I want to know what are you thoughts. I’m shouting inside my heart and tell you how much I care for you. I don’t know what is my future and how is it like, but I want to feel you close to me and care about every single thing that I do. Every dream is a dream, let my soul sink in you. My soul will determine how long I live. Please show my something that can change my life. Please give me what I want. Tell me what do you want and I will try to give something that is possible to make you satisfy. Satisfaction needs to be appreciated.

-fade to black-

My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..