Tuesday, December 26, 2006

- woohoo -


-Imagine this with bright pink colour...YEAH ! -

What a Christmas man ! Well actually Christmas Eve was as interesting as today...lolz I spend my Christmas Eve in church party..at a church member's house near Sri Aman school...memories...*those times*...moving on...well we really having fun in the party..and laughing and shouting...woohoo ! That was Christmas Eve lah...

Today ! Christmas Day ! Jesus was born ! He is RISEN ! Well spend my whole morning in church till like 2 pm something then I went lunch with my family...finally parents is back..they bought 2 BAILEYS & a bottle of MALIBU for me from the airport...woohooo ! Then after lunch I came home took a nap till like 6pm and my mini friend(uncle) woke me up ask me play RC car with him..at one-u(UNDERGROUND)..I went there ...set up and played with my Pink Cooper-S till like 10 something 11 then went Jalan 222 and yam char with them talk talk about upgrading my RC Pink Cooper-S..etc and came home ...online and update this thingi..well really had a great time with my friends yesterday and today !


- slowly fade to black -
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..