Saturday, December 23, 2006

- not bad huh ? -

Today and yesterday( Thursday ) was not bad...On Thursday which is yesterday was great..went Maison again...I guess its the last time Im going there in this year because its kinda like too often I go there chill and dance already,have to take a break from clubbing..hehe..It wasnt that packed compared to last few Thursday I went..as usual dance and sweat..Came home tired and all..went to bed straight..

Today was alright ! I stayed at home for the whole morning and afternoon doing house work like cleaning my toilet,packing my cupboard(it was like really messy) packing up my house before parents come home..then went out for dinner with grandma at Tmn Megah and then fetch my brother home from Glad Tidings and went Mini convoy again..Wow 0.o this week like I went 3 times mini convoy around K.L and Hartamas with my mini members (those uncles),it was fun though driving around K.L and looking and enjoy the night life in K.L,Friday is the best day to drive around because its like happy hours everywhere...normally go rounding around Beach Club,Ruums,Thai Club then go Sungai Wang and then test out car from LDP Bangsar to Hartamas and then usually chill at Uncle Don..hehe then come home and ZzZzzZz.It was not a bad day compared to last few days cause its like totally bored and rotting at home..Parents coming back on Sunday already..cant wait for my Malibu they are bringing home from the airport .

Christmas is like round the corner and its so fast end of the year 2006 already.,cant wait for a new year 2007..everything will be new..Im getting old already =( every year is like moving so fast and I guess I will have to face more exciting things will come as year goes by. Cant wait to face new stuff and learn more from my experience that I have went thru.
-peace out-
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..