Sunday, January 7, 2007

[]=|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:>

I will slice pieces of my skin on my arm to let it bleed slowly, I will nail my hands on a piece of wood to let you feel my pain, I will slowly cut layer by layer of the skin on my wrist till I see my drops of blood of my vain, I will glue both of my eyes with elephant glue to hear your voice, I will swallow a sharp piece of glass to let you hear my scream from far, I will shave off my hair and let you carve your name on my skull with a penknife ,pieces of hair that have been shaved will show how much I want you, saw off my ribs and let the world know that the rib cage was creaed to love one and only person like you, dip my lungs with thinner to let it stop functioning slowly, fill my kidneys with cement so that it will remain its shape , hammer my fingers till its completely smashed, cut my toe with a wire cutter and paint my heart with white paint and hook it with a big fishing hook and hang it on the crain..


My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..