Sunday, January 7, 2007

- late post -

Sorry for late posting...actually I wanted to post yesterday but I was really really tired and woooppp..Im on my bed sleeping...hehe...well today hmph *thinking* well I woke up like 12 in the noon and went mech place to tune up something on my Mini and then I went hashing with daddy..I just cant understand why those old man like to hash...by the way hashing is like hiking..well it was fun though..cause I never exercise for a long time already.Then I came back about 10 something,took a bath and there..Im online !!!

*The world is screwing up ? Why is everyone breaking up from relationships and friendship and sometimes screwing up family relationship ..etc ? What is wrong today ? Its like more than 100's of time I hear my friend,good friends breaking up with their boyfriend/girlfriend ? What is wrong today in human's mind ? What is the reason behind breaking up ? What is the purpose of it ? Why must we leave a scar on someone 's heart ? Why must we let people cry and leave them heart-broken ? Why must we give people a phobia in LOVE ? Love is something which is meant to be share and treasure..love is patience...

-peace out-
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..