Tuesday, December 26, 2006

- untitle - *give me a title for this post-discuss it on the chat box lolz *

Just dunno why suddenly I just clicked Microsoft Word and started typing all this stuff..haha..Lolz this is like the first draft..will continue when I wake up tomorrow lolz ...haha...excuse me for those grammar mistakes !
*left ear whisper* :

Er !! Ivan have you ever wonder why you can get a girlfriend ? You are sometimes just to stupid to own one..go have your own life and get more chiqz in the club. Go I’m sure you will hook at least one when you see some of them dancing on the podium. Just dance around them and trust me they will come and then you can do your part.. you know what I mean ? Can you remember those times where you were sitting down on the table with a bottle of Chivas and that hottie with the tight top and mini skirt walking pass you and gave you that “bitchy” stare ? You like it huh ? At times you need to be smart in doing things…use your brains when you see and do things. Trust me no one will know what is in your head except me. Give it a try and you will love it. Forget what is beside you, just do whatever you want. Enjoy life to the max before something happen and there you go. Money is everything just everything, once you catch it that’s it , no need to work anymore…free flow all night long, girls will come automatically, no worries all year . Fun and money comes in a package, when you have money fun will automatically come .So when you going to spend me Ivan ? I’m here all day long.. I’m bored come la to my place and chill, free flow all night. My place is better than any other thing you can think of in this world eh…chicks are like full, just give me a ring and I will be there anytime aight !

*right ear whisper* :
-to be continue..sleepy already-
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..