Wednesday, December 13, 2006

- boring day -

Thanks Jean-myn for Trixie..she is really small and cute..awwww...Today-nothing much stay at home whole day later...going jamming at 6 and tonight stay at home cause tomorrow I wanna go Maison chill out and Saturday there is this Maison thingi.Well I wanna write a cantonese rap and I dont know how to post it up here...

*[-sgnileef-] (<----)*

I seriously dont wannt type this,dont know what to type seriously I dont.I just dont know..if you are serious about this,but I tell you from my heart..If you are not that serious please dont start it and hurt me later on. Maybe its real or maybe its fake..but I leave it to time to take over and prove and see how things goes. Its not easy to trust and put something inside ur heart. I might be emo yeah ! but it has nothing got to do with anybody else. What I feel I will just type it out and I dont give a f*** about it. I dont care what people think about me and I dont wanna think what people think about me . At times you make me think and wonder whats going on with u , I really dont know and I cant afford to think so much because Im a pessismist. Sometimes I want it and sometimes I just dont know why the f*** I feeling this way. I wish that you are always here with me to tell me how much you want me . Everyday/night before I sleep I look at my phone, there is no call or message from you. I want to talk to you but I dont dare to disturb you because you will be really really pissed when you are sleeping and someone is disturbing you. I seriously dont know . I don't know ! I don't know ! I don't know !

-endz-
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..