Sunday, December 10, 2006

- nothing -

Everything that I have inside my heart can only be explain thru typing or writing..nothing seriously nothing and no one can ever know what I feel deep inside. Im who Im today. I dont live because of anyone. God created me his own image and Im made in HEAVEN. God send me to earth to accomplish my goals and objectives and when the time comes he will take me home when I have finish everything. I know I will face alot of difficulties and distraction in life...because life is not just so easy..I have gone thru many shit and experience in everything argh ! But I cannot say everything because there are many many more things I have not seen and do yet. Learn as you live. Dont waste time because time is precious and make use of it wisely. Everyday I different feelings and thoughts affect my life but I just leave it aside and pray to GOD. I dont care what I have done in the past..I wanna move on and Im moving on. I wanna rest already ler,sorry for "potong streaming* I feel alright and Im trying to chill. Good night .

*yay tomorrow got mini convoy,I will take some pictures and post it here*

-PEACE OUT-
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..