Thursday, December 14, 2006

- speechless -

*@^!F#&$ Forget It , I think and feel that the holding on feeling is fading and Im nothing to already,everday you get calls from your friends,fine I know Im not your boyfriend, I have already told you how you can solve it,but I dont know if you listen or not or its just wasting my saliva to advise you from my point of view. Nobody is perfect in this world,Im not only the one you can depend on,I believe there are many. You said you are trying your best to spend time with me and your friends & family but I dont feel that. I admit that I ask for alot of things and it can give and alot of pressure.Seriously I have to admit that you are sweet and a nice person,I just dont know how to express it at times where I need you to be there but you are busy.You said let see in 6 months down the road and see how things goes,well I guess and can assume you ll probably leave me by the side by then and be with another person already.Right now nothing in this world can express what Im feeling,thats why Im writing this. Its always tomorrow and later. "Dear,I will talk to you later/tomorrow okay ?" Isnt that sounds familiar ? So when does the tomorrow end ? At times I just gave up.Im not sure I will regret or not and Im not sure if Im going to do so.Yea. Im really sorry for those times where those words/things I have said and done make you feel uncomfortable and sad.Yes Im sorry.

-white screen slowly fading to black-
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..