Sunday, May 11, 2008

Congratulations Cindy !










CINDY...I MISS YOU SO MUCH....anyway congratulation Cindy Tey for being the first Malaysian Dream Girl 2008 . As you know alot of drama,stories and gossiping in this show,on the episodes and behind everyone 's back . Well firstly I think that this show should not be this way because different people will feel different things. So yeah I have been watching the MDG series since the day it started, I guess it has been a long journey for everyone in the MDG to go thru this process and to the finals cat walking at ONE UTAMA CENTER STAGE, I was really suprise that Cindy won the first Malaysian Dream Girl, I guess Cindy will continue to grow in this industry and one day I will see you standing on the stage cat walking for amazing designer's brand(Gucci,Louis Vuitton),see you acting in really big movies and advertistments ! As you have said " Lets break the industry together once I finish my degree in TASSIE !" .TAke-care and you will be missed...

*pictures taken from www.malaysiandreamgirl.tv and http://hotpinkchili.blogspot.com/ *

Loves,
Ivan
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..