Monday, May 5, 2008

Director 's Notes

"One Beer Too Many" by Billy Houck , readapt and directed by Ivan Wong

Direector 's Notes

Its been a great and exciting journey coming all the way from Malaysia, leaving a thousand miles away from home to experience a new fresh environment . Having great buddies and teachers, I get to learn so many different things on directing a play. I have always wanted to direct and stage a play since I was in college but we students didn’t get a chance. Finally in my final year, I get to choose a one act play and stage it . I have always been curious on how a director feels on directing a play. This is my first time directing this play “One Beer Too Many “ by Billy Houck.

In this production I’m glad that I get to work with a great talented actor and a helpful production team . I also get to design my own set and costume. I’m very sure without this group of wonderful production people I will not be able to put on this show. This play has challenged me to explore much new things which I have never experience before in the past.

Today “ One Beer Too Many ” is a monologue which explores a life of a teenager with full of frustration and problems with his parents and college teacher. So please pass the word around to your family and friends and I hope to see around in the theatre.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..