Friday, May 2, 2008

make it moody...

Its been raining and cloudy here and *COLD* , wash my clothes already then put outside then damn it starts raining, guess winter is coming soon and yeah Im sure it will raining alot during winter cause its not snowing here, well yesterday was not a bad day, had a boring class *laughs* Capri and I was kinda like falling asleep in class. Final project for my computer imaging will be kinda like a self directed project, guess semester is ending soon,woohoo...well for my SDF 2008 (Student Directed Festival ) which I will be going on season 1 on the 30th and 31st of May 2008,rehearsal is great,my actor kinda getting there already, had the first 3 rehearsal and another 7-8 more rehearsals to go, I kinda design my own set,lights,costume and etc...well its really been a long journey going thru everything in Sunway College like acting,performing,learning everything but I haven directed a show, so I think its a good experience and exposure that we get to direct our own show overseas here. Well its so fast and its like May already, another half more to go and thats it . Well time flies and I remember the day when I left at the airport ,omg that was like in mid-Febuary, feels like only a month plus since I came here but actually its middle of the year already. Anyway as time passes everything I put in God's hands and soon I will graduate in October and Thank You Mum for coming here for my convocation in December. I have been missing alot of things recently like my daddy and mummy,my pals in Malaysia : esp close buddies and those crazy Slipstream car club friend,of course dearly I my car , those clubbing times and kaki(s),Asian food and etc. I guess its been a long journey to come all the way here thousand miles away from home finishing the lil' bit and its really a good experience for me to explore new things and how the Aussie life style is. Lastly I want to thank you Daddy for giving me opportunity to study aboard here.

Cheers:
-Ivan
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..