Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday Denise Yu !



Happy 21st Birthday Denise Yu Yan Li, its finally your 21st birthday ! Its been a while since we talked yeah, I understand that you are busy with college things and work, well you have always been someone special in my life that changed me in somehow. I learn a lot thru it, lolz it’s a good thing. Haven been chatting with you and catching up. I hope we can catch up and yam char when Im back in Malaysia in December. This post if specially for you..You will always be someone special in my heart and life as a bestie and a dear friend. Do take-care of yourself and all the best in everything that you do yeah.Love ya

hug and kisses,
Ivan
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..