Monday, April 28, 2008

-Im feeling this- by Blink 182

Bye Bye - lyrics by Jeanne Goh

Love begins with a smile, it grow with a kiss ends with a teardrop
What do you do when your life is in pieces
Its time to know the truth to your life
All that you hide, will always be found
Not today not tomorrow but someday
Bye and bye to the days that are long gone
With only tears and pain left here
Your shadow beckons me to follow but I know better now
Oh how love its
It being with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a teardrop

No I wont be hurt anymore
If you want her go and find another
I can do better boy ,look around ,you don’t know me anymore
So don’t even try ,
Watch me as I leave all these behind
You can wallow in your misery but I won’t be there to dry your tears
Time to face the reality, that memories are all there is.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..