Friday, April 17, 2009

survey ! =)

1. In case of a fire you:
I run

2. If you see a dead cat on the road you:
I will avoid la

3. When you see an aeroplane coming to crash into your house you:
Run

4. In a fight,
I fight and whack the shit out of the loser.

5. If you're bored you:
I play the guitar and do surveys in facebook

6. When you're in a relationship you:
I love the person with all my heart

7. In a relationship the most important thing is:
Love and trust

8. If a person of the opposite sex told you they love you:
I ll believe it !

9. When you've lost the person you love, you:
Accept it !

10. In a jungle you:
I will find my awy out

11. If you're alone & you see a person of the opposite sex crying alone you:
I ll ask the person whats wrong

12. When in the night and you see a fullmoon?
I will stare at it and think about my past

13. In life you:
experience up and downs

14. If you could be an animal what would it be?
Eagle

15. When it's raining you:
I use an umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh

16. In this world, you:
have to go thru alot of things in life

17. If you became a milionaire you:
I would put all the money in the bank and stop working so that money earns money !

18. When you love someone what do u always think of?
I ll think of the future with them

19. In the toilet you:
Wee and brushes my teeth

20. If you found out the person you love doesn't even like you:
I ll move on with life

21. When you grow up you:
I want to earn my own money and support my family.

_______________________________________________________________________________

1.Do you have any pets?
A dog , snake and hamster

2.What color shirt are you wearing?
Dark Blue

3.Name three things that are physically close to you:
My cellphone , my laptop and wallet

4.What is the last book you read?
that was ages ago

5.Are you or were you a good student?
so so only ler

6.What's your favorite sport?
Hiking and bowling...haha

7.Do you enjoy sleeping late?
nope I enjoy a good sleep

8.What's the weather like right now?
sunny

9.Who tells the best jokes?
a comedian

10.What was the last thing you dreamed about?
I think I had a bad dream

11.Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
its normal learn from experience

12.Do you believe in karma?
Yeah.

13.Do you believe in luck?
Yeah.

14.Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?
sunny side up

15.Do you collect anything? If so, what?
cokes

16.Are you proud of yourself?
sometimes

17.Are you reliable?
yeah ! sometimes

18.Have you ever given money to a bum?
yeah

19.What's your favorite food?
japanese cruisine

20.Have you ever had a secret admirer?
I also dont know ahaha

21.Do you like the smell of gasoline?
no I dont

22.Do you like to draw?
not really

23.What's your favorite invention?
to say sigh and haihz

24.Is your room messy?
kinda

25.What do you like better: oranges or apples?
oranges

26.Do you give in easily?
yeah sometimes

27.Are you a good guesser?
not really

28.Can you read other people's expressions?
sometimes

29.Are you a bully?
yeah Im

30.Do you have a job?
freelance

31.What time did you wake up this morning?
10.45am

32.What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
American breakfast set

33.When was the last time you showered?
last night at 7.pm

34.What do you plan on doing tomorrow?
to go watch Aircon at 3 pm at KLPAC

35.What's your favorite day of the week and why?
Sunday because its a family and God's day

36.Do you have any nicknames?
mini.classic

37.Have you ever been scuba diving?
nope, I dont really like

38.What's your least favorite color?
green

39.Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?
Yes obviously..awww...she ll know if she ever reads this

40.Would you ever go skydiving?
I'd like to.

41.What toothpaste do you use?
Darlie.

42.Do you enjoy challenges?
Yup

43.What's the worst injury you have had?
4 stiches under my chin

44.What's the last movie you saw?
Talentime.

45.What do you want to know about the future?
Where would I be and how much money can I earn and who will I marry

46.What does your last text message say?
I will see you la !

47.Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?
Aunty Jackie

48.What's your favorite school subject?
Maths (for a short moment)

49.What's your least favorite school subject?
accounting (add maths)

50.Would you rather have money or love?
love

51.What is your dream vacation?
Paris

52.What is your favorite animal?
cute dogs ?

53.Do you miss anyone right now?
yup

54.What's the last sporting event you watched?
100 meters run

55.Do you need to do laundry?
yup I think I need to

56.Do you listen to the radio?
Only in the car.

57.Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In India having a vacation with my family

58.What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
hit the damn stupid machine

59.Have you ever caught a butterfly?
yeah

60.What color are your bed sheets?
leopard colour

61.What's your ringtone?
for the records

62.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Racheal Looi

63.Do you have any obsessions right now?
Kinda.

64.Do you like things that glow in the dark?
yes I love

65.What's your favorite fruity scent?
Mango

66.Do you watch cartoons?
sometimes

67.Have you ever sat on a roof?
Yes.

68.Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes.

69.Name three things in the world you dislike:
Racism

70.Name three people in the world you dislike:
No one in particular.

71.Has a rumor even been spread about you?
Yes.

72.Do you like sushi?
yes

73.Do you believe in magic?
illusion

74.Do you hold grudges?
it depends
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..