Wednesday, April 1, 2009

50 lil secrets about me !

1. Beer: Budweiser

2. Food: Cheese Cake

3. Relationships: Single but not AVAILABLE

4. Crush: I dont think its a crush anymore ..

5. Power Rangers: Kids's show

6. Life : The Future..earning money

7. The President: makes the country better not WORST !

8. Yummy: Brownies

9. Car: Classic and New Mini cooper

10. Movie: Knowing

11. Halloween: fun dressing up !

12. Sex: with my baby

13. Religion: 101 % Christian

14. Hate: arguiments and problems

15. Fear: Temptations and Evil

16. Marriage: in 5-7 years (commitment)

17. Blondes: Wild and outgoing

18. Slippers: I love wearing them !

19. Shoes: Burberry and Gucci !

20. Asians: are just like me !

21. Past time: memories , past is the past !

22. One night stand: play safe !

23. My cell Phone: is waiting for you SMS !

24. Smoke: been there done that !

25. Fantasy: Dreams and Wishes

26. College: I had so much fun those days !

27. High school Life: Argh, wish I went to a goverment school

28. Pajamas : boxers and topless !

29. Stars: with you lying on my chest we watch em' together on the beach !

30. Center: of my heart is where you belong

31. Alcohol: Absinth ! hmph !

32. The word LOVE: 1 Corinthians 13:4

33. Friends: comes and go , but true friends remains

34. Money: is what we need everyday..its also the root of evil

35. Heartache: the memories that will leave a scar in my heart !

36. Time: waiting for you to finish class , its 2.47pm already !

37. Divorce: I dont want to be like em'

38. Dogs: is what she loves !

39. Undies: lingerie...and sexy g-strings

40. Parents: lives with me !

41. Babies: 1 girl and 1 guy

42. Ex: forget the past and move on with what you have !

43. Song: r&b

44. Color: purple , pink and baby blue

45. Weddings: 50 classic mini coopers convoy-ing ...yeah !

46. Pizza: junk food , not healthy

47. Hangout: with YOU everyday

48. Rest: she sleeps likes a PIG ! awww..my piggy !

49. Goal: to EARN money and support YOU !

50. Inspiration: GOD !
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..