Wednesday, March 18, 2009

100 truth about muah !

1. Last beverage → Coke
2. Last phone call → Jhoonaun
3. Last text message → Mum : dont worry you ll be fine
4. Last song you listened to → Cookie Jar - Gym Class Heroes
5. Last time you cried → March 2009

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone twice → No
2. Been cheated on? → Yes
3. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Yes
4. Lost someone special? → Yes
5. Been depressed? → Yes
6. Been drunk and threw up? → Alot of times lolz

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
purple , light baby blue and pink


HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends → Yes
2. Fallen out of love → yeah
3. Laughed until you cried → Yup
4. Met someone who changed you → Ya
5. Found out who your true friends were → Of course
6. Found out someone was talking about you → gossiping , yeah plenty
7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list → Yes
8. How many people on your facebook friends list do you know in real life → ALL !
9. How many kids do you want to have → 1 cute boy and 1 pretty daughter
10. Do you have any pets → Yes ,dogs
11. Do you want to change your name → Yes from Ivan to I-van
12. What did you do for your last birthday → celebrated in freaking Aussie !
13. What time did you wake up today → 9.45am
14. What were you doing at midnight last night → sleeping ...lala-land
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → to find a right one that can love me for me and WORK !
16. Last time you saw your father → Yesterday
17. One thing you wish you could change about your life → I want to learn and experience life more....then I can help my friend to settle their problems.
18. What are you listening to right now → my aircond sound and keyboard sound
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Nope, no such person in my list
20. What's getting on your nerves right now? -> people that cannot stand on their own and depending on their peer pressure friends
21. Most visited webpage → team-impact.com.my and facebook

1. What's your name → Ivan Wong
2. Nicknames → mini.classic
3. Relationship Status → Single and still waiting for someone right
4. Zodiac sign → Virgo
5. Male or female or transgendered → Male
6. Elementary → Kuala Lumpure, Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
7. Middle School → Sekolah Kebangsaaan Taman Megah
8. High school → Homeschooling =(
10. Hair color → Black
11. Long or short → spikey short
16. Height → 5' 7 "
17. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yes,sadly...
18: What do you like about yourself? → I like that God have let me gone thru studying life and alot of love life that I can stand myself and continue laerning more !
19. Piercings → Yes : 2 left ears
20. Tattoos → hmmm...good question...
21. Righty or lefty → LEFTY !

FIRSTS :
22. First surgery → minor surgery on my lower chin !
23. First piercing → Left Ears
24. First best friends → I dont actually have bestfriends...I have close friends
26. First sport you joined → Soccer,futsal,badminton and basketball
27. First pet → Dog
28. First vacation→ Holland
29. First concert → September 2005
30. First crush → I cannot remember ...

RIGHT NOW:
49. Eating → nothing
50. Drinking → my own saliva
52. I'm about to → head to bed and think how can I get to know her more
53. Listening to → again my fingers typing on my keyboard
55. Waiting for → someone who can loves me for me ...and when I change she ll still love me for me !

YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? → Yes 1 son 1 daughter
59. Want to get married? → Yes
60. Careers in mind? → designer,commercial director and actor,film cinematographer

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. Lips or eyes → Eyes
69. Hugs or kisses → Kisses
70. Shorter or taller → Same height
71. Older or Younger → Younger (age doesnt matter)
72. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic
73. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice stomach
74. Sensitive or loud → sensitive
75. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
77. Trouble maker or hesitant- hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger → Yes
79. Drank hard liquor → Yes
80. Lost glasses/contacts → Yes
81. Sex on first date → urm 2 weeks counted ?
82. Broken someone's heart → Yes
83. Had your own heart broken → Yes
86. Turned someone down → Yes
87. Cried when someone died → Yes
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → duh ! Im a guy !

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → Yes
90. Miracles → YES I DO ..AMEN !
91. Love at first sight → NOT REALLY
92. Heaven → thats my permanant vacation
93. Santa Clause → Nope
95. Kiss on the first date? → it actually depends on the situation
96. Angels → YES THEY ARE AROUND ME !

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes I want to..*eyes closed and wishing *

98. Who is it? → a girl that I have known for not so long , still getting to know her and hope that she is the right one for me ...

99. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → Nope, thats not sincere and those are called bitches/farkers ! At least settle it , no matter how and where !

100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → Definietely YES
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..