Wednesday, February 4, 2009

- just simple words -

its time that I ll have to find a work for myself to support myself and to save some money, work is a part of a man's life to support his family and kids. its hard to take the first step in to the world without knowing anything and experiencing anything, so i guess its time to take a risk and step out of the world and face the reality of life. its also time to think about my fiuture and life on what I want to do and etc, time is what we need for both of us,maybe yes maybe no,but i ll have to give u all the time u want to settle and recover and see where is takes...so yeah let it be...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..