Sunday, November 30, 2008

rotting in tassie then i decided to do this survey !

thanks to kam pei minn !

1.What's your most favourite colour?
baby blue and pink

2. What is the most important to you?
GOD,family and friends

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?'
not often but i did a couple of times !

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
yeah i do !

5. How many babies you want?
2 one boy and a girl ! maybe twins ( a boy and girl ) ?

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I have seen it a few times

7. What is your goal for this year?
(2008)to attend graduation and home sweet home
(2009) relax and chill then do free lancing jobs ?

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
yeah I do in GOD !

9. do you think tat the person who tag you,like to play kipnaping?
well I dont reckon so cause they are all my mates !

10.What are you really afraid of?
heights

11.What is your bad habit?
shopping !

12. What's your opinion with Distance relationship?
as for me , trust is important and how much u trust the person also but the person is not there so..yeah..I dont really believe in it cause I have seen and listen to many

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
yeah I do with good mates but with the come and go friend ,I only say "hi-bye"

14. What does flying means to you?
flying can mean alot of things like freedom..for example !

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Im craving for asian food back home

16. Are you single/relationship?
single

17. When did you lost your virginity?
its for you to find out and for me to know !

18.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
graduated and finish everything already !

19. What is the worst case scenario happen to you in your life?
I was in the airport and I was about to check in and I didnt bring my damn PASSPORT !

20.What do you wish for your birthday present?
my wish is to fullfill all my wishlist in my blog !
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..