Monday, November 3, 2008

Theatre Graduation Ball 2008

Its the Theatre Ball 2008 for Bachelors of Contemporary Arts (Theatre), its for the year 1,2 and 3 which are completing their degree here in Tasmania, I reckon this will be the last ball I will attend in Tasmania and yeah Im graduating soon. Well here are some pictures we took and Im sure my mates and buddies in Tassie will be missed when Im back home. The theme of the ball was "Regal Baby Regal". It was a fun night and amazing band were playing and delicious food were served from Blue Cafe,Inversk. So yeah I have posted alot of pictures and yeah pictures tells everything. Have fun !

Cheers





























My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..