Saturday, November 22, 2008

déjà vu

* sleeps * it started in the early morning I reckon, Uni send me my 3 photocopy certs and I collected my original cert on the graduation day. I was holding my scroll on me right hand and my left hand was a bouquet of flowers. People was surrounding me and cheering for the 2008 graduates. All my friends we beside me feeling the same way Im feeling . I walked outside and all the hashers were singing on on songs and holding a beers on their hand congratulating me . The feeling was so amazing and unexplainable . I hugged my family and thanking them for supporting me. I then open my eyes at about 8.35 am and I reckon its a déjà vu ! Till then 6 more days till results are out ! Peter Hammond said he will see me at the graduation at 5.30 pm on the 13th Dec 2008.I hope everything is fine and will be fine !
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..