Sunday, November 9, 2008

My monologue ( adapted )

I fucked up ! You dont understand ! Everything you’ve said
about how I deal with women - yeah, okay but... You could
kiss me. okay, - No, wait. I know you ain’t supposed to
be with a patient. I know that, I seen that on TV - I mean,
I’m the one askin’ you, right? I’m askin’ you. I could kiss you
right now. Whether you wanted me to or not. That guard... it
takes him a while to get that door open, get down the hall,
get this door open... You couldn’t stop me. I could just grab
you. I could! I could, dammit! You gotta yell louder, that
guard’s deaf as post. He didn’t hear ya! He ain’t comin!
He ain’t comin, see? I could. I could right now, I could do
anything and you can’t stop me... but I won’t.I WON’T! I’m
not gonna, ‘cause... cause normal guys don’t kiss no one
that don’t want to be kissed. You taught me that.
You taught me that! So I ain’t gonna do anything... but ask
you. I’m changed, see? You did that. And you can save me.
Just once. One kiss. I know in my heart that one kiss could
save me. Like the frog in that fairy tale - married a
princess. One kiss. I bet you kissed a hundred guys in your
life. Two hundred. Guys in college, people you work with.
Kiss’em hello, kiss’em goodbye. In France, they kiss both
cheeks, just like shakin’ hands. Don’t mean nothin’ to ‘em.
... You can save me. You could make me... normal...I fucked
up again , didnt I ?

-By Arthur M. Jolly
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..