Monday, October 27, 2008

" For you alone ... "

Whats within me are my last words ,
Telling you truly its love that hurts,
The past I went thru made me burst,
Just me and you it will be the first.

It’s the time we have always spend,
With you this world will never end,
We are not young ,we are women and men,
For you I will always comprehend.

I made my decision from the very start,
Its for you with all my heart ,
All my works and all my art,
I don’t think Im really smart.

If I had once chance , it will be my dear,
Im with you there is nothing to fear,
It seems to far ,it seems so near ,
But my decision will always stand clear .

With the words you said ,frost my lips.
A taste of me with just a kiss,
I don’t ask much but just for this ,
With your smile , you gave the sigh of bliss.

For you alone I will love,
For you alone I will trust,
For you alone I wont crush ,
For you I will .

-IVAN WONG : 27/10/2008-
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..