Monday, May 12, 2008

MY OLD POEMS..

SO 2006...

Love is like eating a meal,
Cause its just so real and it would never heal,
You don’t wanna know what I feel,
Because things have not really been revealed,

Well, all relationship are all the same,
Because there is no one and nothing else to blame,
Sometimes it just burst into flames,
Better to chill and to play some games,

Love is love and life is life,
Set a goal and start to strive,
Probably I wouldn’t want to dive,
Or else I would not even be alive,

Experiencing enough have already told,
Plan your future and set your goal,
I’m a clay for you to mold,
When I die, left only my soul.

Beginning of a relationship are always lovely,
Slowly things will start to turn nasty,
God gave us grace and mercy,
I honestly respect him as a great “majesty”.

I can be really loving and caring,
Every time just smiling and laughing,
Do I know what I’m doing ?
Or maybe I’m just dreaming ?

At times , I had enough of shouting,
That all my from feelings,
Come on ,its not revealing,
But I believe God is the ONE remaining,

Sunday ,I love going to church,
Because I always have the urge,
Lets pray and have the merge ,
Don’t sleep and be alert.

What is love for ,is love a must ?
Or just something that involves trust?
Do you think its something like dust ?
Well for me sometimes its just a fuss,

What you want is not always what you have,
Pity the disable who is blind and deaf,
Sometimes I feel there is nothing left,
But I can only shout the letter “F”

Love is like a lovely lace,
Sometimes it can be just so amazed,
Eyes,nose,ears,mouth it makes a face,
Left only my lower base,

God created 7 nights and days,
I’m not done till I have finished the race,
Love goes round like a maze,
Because of his wonderful grace.

I really hope to get married,
Wow I can just feel its so solid,
Oh come on ,do you think I’m stupid ?
Argh , damn it !

Everything is so complicated,
Things needs to be generated,
Love is so frustrated,
Because I don’t feel wanted.

Nobody in this world is perfect,
Stand in front of the mirror and reflect,
What do you feel when you reflect ?
Being white or being black ?

I support in fund raising organization ,
Before that we need to get the applications,
To get more money and donation,
Just to help the generation,
The 2nd coming of Christ is in Revelation,
Before that go thru the whole book of Ephesians,
He was whipped by the wicked Romans,
Just for US, he loves humans.

Bored is my word to describe today,
How I wish it was a Sunny Saturday ,
I believe God will show me his way,
I will follow and will not turn away.

Everyday I see problems everywhere,
How I wish I have someone to share,
Sometimes I think the world is unfair,
Dont love me I dont dare to bare.

I want to draw something small,
But there is nothing on my mind at all,
If only someone who loves me give me a call
I bet they prefer chilling at the mall.

I’m don’t mind having friendship,
Because I’m really scared of relationships,
Something I feel everything beside me are just rubbish,
Well everything is gone and its finish.

I have nothing there to hide ,
Sometimes things doesn’t get right ,
It feels like sinking a side ,
It really feels like starting a fight.

What is right and what is wrong ?
What am I and where I belong ?
Can a relationship be really long ?
No, it inspires me to write more songs,

Does everyone depends on money ?
Its just sad and its not funny,
What do you want honey ?
To see me single and lonely ?
What is wrong with me ?
Is there something for me to see ?
No there is nothing for me to see,
Its just me and only me.
What is this to me ?
Its for you to see,
I don't see a bee,
How can this be?
Why can't it be ?
You just pay the fees,
Come lets play "char dai dee",
I don't want you honey,
Cause its not funny,
I hate my history,
Please do not worry,
I feel so sorry,
Because you cant get marry,
Oh you don't have money?
How to watch a movie ?
I need some huggy,
On the buggy,
Where is my caddy?
Here is my daddy,
And here is my mummy,
If I have a son I will name him Jacky,
Long time more,so just let it be,
Ivan please stop behaving crazy,
There is no such things are being lucky,
Open you bible and read Timothy,
Please read and take it seriously,
Or else just don't read it properly,
Please don't think Im lame and lousy,
Because this whole thing has perfect quality.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..