Saturday, April 19, 2008

tee----red....(tired)

I played futsal for 3 damn hrs with the international students from university,at 8-11pm, then I came home and re-heat my spagetti and just ate something as my dinner , I was darn hungry..Everyday is like a routine here , nothing to do and bored, like I have said I can say its really boring here because I know I will miss Australia when I go back to Malaysia, Im sure I will miss the 4 seasons here and the nice cooling windy wind. Its another 206 days to graduate, and then I will be hopefully working and get some pocket money to do up my car here when Im back in Malaysia. I heard from my friends that for our congregation we will need to march to the hall, I cant wait till the day where I finish and attend my congregation and take my cert . Its a long more way more but I realize that every week past so fast. " I miss you thats for sure and hope to see you when Im home..." will you be picking me up from the airport ?? Well...let it be whatever comes it comes..I dont want to think anymore...Good Nights..


Title-less ™ - by Ivan Wong

From inside everything I tried to express,
Empty me, I dont want to confess,
It takes time to develop and progress,
Please enjoy,relax and dont be stress,

Thing I need not things I want,
Time will see prove in 7 months,
Thats for sure we will club and dance,
Looking in your eyes with just a sweet glance,

Words from your mouth are really sweet,
7 more month then till there we meet,
The pass made me fall so deep,
And it takes time to do the leap,

How I wish I could tell you whats inside,
I hope and wish you were by my side,
Tell me from your heart,there is nothing there to hide,
I dont believe in love at first sight.

Time will prove and trust must be gain ,
My heart has been crack and I feel the pain,
Its scared with dark bloody stains,
If I ever fall for you I will go insane.

d-.-b (19th of April 2008 ~ 2.13 am)
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..