Thursday, April 17, 2008

today

I woke up at 8am and I went to class , in class I had a short presentation of my work that I did for me 2nd assignment . It wasnt that bad and now I have to think of my 3rd assignment for my computer imaging class now . Today something impact and touch me really alot and that was I saw this little girl in an ice-cream shop (Wendy's) with her mum, her mum was young probably in her late 20's ,the girl was well spoken,she could speak proper english and probably she was 7 years old, and she told her mum she wanted the chocolate ice-cream and the lady let her try a mix kinda paddle-pop flavored coloured ice-cream,immediately she wanted the paddle-pop coloured ice-cream.The first thought that came to my mind was that the mum loves her daughter so much,and it kinda reflects and makes me think of my future even more ,their relationship was just so kinda perfect, I wish I could find someone that can love my kid next time like how I saw this little girl and her mum...thats like so sweet....well I came back and took a small nap,Im kinda like laid back already staying in this culture where everyone is kinda lazy and have alot of free time. Today wasnt that bad though.....yeah

Cheers:
-Ivan
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..