Monday, April 14, 2008

-[ will you ..... ? ]-



will you be the one who will be there for me when Im in the hospital ? will you be the one to listen to my problems ? will you be the one who spend time with me when I needed someone there ? Will you be there when I needed someone to hug ? Will you be there when Im sad ? Will you be the one who will cry with me when Im sad ? Will you be the one who will smile at me and tell what you feel inside your heart ? will you be the one who will lie down on my shoulder and let me listen to your problems ? will you be there when Im alone ? will you be there to help me to solve my problems if you could solve ? will you be there to make me smile and laugh ? will you be the only one to fetch me home when Im drunk ? Will you be the one taking care of me when Im old ? will you be the one who will whisper into my ears and say, I have never regret knowing you ? Will you..... ? * I WILL.....*
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..