Tuesday, April 15, 2008

untitle

10 more years and hopefully we will have our first house...
9 more hours till I will be sitting in class,messaging you...
8 more months till I get to see you...
7 more minutes more till I lie down and think of you till I fall asleep...
6 more years hopefully till Im finally married ...
5 hundred minus three hundred and sixty four more days to I unlock the lock in my heart...
4 hundred and ninety five more days till I hug you and tell you that your heart's lock is officially unlock ...
3 hundred and sixty five more days till its a year and Im glad I found and known you...
2 hundred and ten days till then...
1 hundred and thirty one more days to whisper in your ear...
0 minutes to express nothing else I want anymore..except..YOU

till then....

[-written at 4.41:28 am,Tuesday 15th April 2008-]
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..