Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sad....story

What will happen if one day the doctor says you have cancer and you can live more than 3-4 months. Its like counting down for you to live,day by day. It was sad hearing my mechanic got cancer on the stomach and its getting worst, he is the one who took care of my car so well and everything,why does God wants to take him to , he is so special to so many people, why ? He is so young,less than 50 years, who is going to take care of my car when he is not here ? He is getting from bad to worst, I used to hangout in his place every Saturday ,tuning and fixing my car make sure its tip-top, we used to go to the half-cut shop and guess what you were the one who told me that the 1.3 manual engine from Japan was great, I was sad hearing that you got a cancer, and now you only have few more months to live. I pray and hope that God will not take his life so early and there will be a miracle which take place and you can serve him. From what I heard from my dad, you cant really walk and talk,thats getting from bad to worst, before leaving to Australia, I remember hanging out at your place during Chinese New Year, I was suprise that you were getting thinner and thinner, I cant even remember it was you. I pray so hard that you will get well soon and bless other people more with you special ability to fix car. I really love you and I will miss you thats for sure. You thought me alot of things about my car and even helped me fixing it thru the phone when I had problems. I and my family will always miss your presence when you are not around. I love you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..