Thursday, March 13, 2008

Picture Time

This set of images are taken last few week..I didnt have time to upload it then but now I kinda settled down and have time to copy and post up some nice pictures...well I ate asian food last week, its about RM 15 for a small portion and RM30 for a large portion,its called ALI CAFES, here is the picture of the food...after makan-ing I went walking around the city and I was this little thing which I guess those drunk-tart drew at night and I guess it was kinda interesting ,this picture was drew asking the pedestrian to be caution ,its drew on a backyard of this street,picture was taken during the day..then I went home and took some pictures of my room, my bed,my bean bag,my shelf,my study and etc..











My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..