Monday, March 17, 2008

Forgetful

I walked to campus ,it took me about 20 minutes from my hse, I didnt remember to bring my USB drive..damn it all my pic I was suppost to upload is in the USB drive..anyway I will do it tomorrow ..as for me I miss everyone in Malaysia, my parents, my car,my friend and of course the food..everything here is super expensive if you do the convertion , a plate of rice cost about RM15.00...everything is expensive except cars...I really hope to get my dream car in Melbourne and use it for 2 yrs then ship it back to my HOME ! I miss clubbing and dancing...well there is not bar in Tassie but then there is small little bar...beer cost super expensive thats why Hashing here is not bad at all...well thats it for today, I will update tomorrow ...tata..have fun...

*for those of my friends who is going overseas to study,do eat as much as asian food before you miss then when you are away !*

-Cheers:
Ivan
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..