Monday, March 17, 2008

Finally my room has internet connection...

Yay ! I finally got my wireless internet connection at home...yesterday for breakfast I had Avacado with bread...avacado is a fruit so if you let it be super ripe then you can use it like a jam to put on ur bread, for lunch I had this super huge potion of chicken pack at this little store called Bizy Bee, it just cost less than $7,it includes super alot alot of fries and a large piece of chicken breast,after lunch I went shopping as usual at this only shopping complex in town called Myers, I saw this little cute monkey which was together with this boxers,In order to have the monkey I need to buy the boxers as well. I got this cute little money for less than $20 with the boxers and I called it Mr.Happy.After dinner I cycled home and on the way home I saw this pair of shoes which was hanging on the electric cable ...and at night I was think about my room and I took this picture of my table lamp !















My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..