Tuesday, October 14, 2008

sometimes I imagine...

I have always wanted to go to the beach with someone special, I dont know with who,when and where...I dont know where but my heart is there ...I can imagine we both lying down looking at the stars, sharing and talking things from heart to heart, you lie on my chest and hold me hands and windy wind that are blowing,feels to good and comfortable.Walking along the beach with my surf shorts and topless holding your hands smiling and cuddling you, swimming with you in the fresh,clean clear water and playing with the white sand..sitting at the shore and watching the sunset with you across the horizon..I wish someday ,the day will come..till then so far yet so near...






Love and kisses,
bear bear
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..