Sunday, June 8, 2008

to my girl in malaysia

Girl Girl,

I miss you too ..miss the times we had going out yam char at star bucks and clubbing too...dont worry when I come back in December we go clubbing and I will make sure u reach home ok ...hehe...well,I cannot forget the times we spend at Tamiya too ...playing the cute little mini cooper...about the nice pictures,its still with Sonnycool, I haven been talking to him for a while..anyway ...its another 6 more months till Im home to be exact...december 20th ..hehe..and another 154 days to finish my degree ...so near yet so far

*When I said that you looks mature means I mean it one ler ,muah*


Love ,
Boy Boy at Tassie
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..