Thursday, May 29, 2008

1 more day 2 more shows !

It was a freaking stress and tiring day for me , where I have to rig the lights,plot the lights,focus the lights,bump the set in ...etc ..its the most tiring day that I had since I came here ...well yeah another 1 more days and my show is opening..anyway ...yeah semester is ending soon...

HERE ARE SOME FUNNY TONGUE TWISTER..
*try saying it fast*

A twister of twists once twisted a twist;
A twist that he twisted was a three-twisted twist;
If in twisting a twist one twist should untwist,
The untwisted twist would untwist the twist.

Mary Mac's mother's making Mary Mac marry me.
My mother's making me marry Mary Mac.
Will I always be so Merry when Mary's taking care of me?
Will I always be so merry when I marry Mary Mac?

She sells sea shells on the sea shore,
The sea shells she sells are sea shells im sure,
she sells sea shells on the sea shore.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Yellow lorry,red lorry ,yellow lorry,red lorry

Fresh fried fish,
Fish fresh fried,
Fried fish fresh,
Fish fried fresh.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..