Sunday, May 25, 2008

$-Tr#$S....everyone is !

Everyone is stree in this week because of their finals exams,presentations, submission and due of all assignments. Its been a while since I updated my blog because I dont have the f**king time ! Anyway yeah have been directing my rehearsals with my actor and preparing all the sets and lightning plots ,sound and lighting cues and etc...Its been a great time putting my adapted play together. Monday the 26th will be the launching of the Student Directing Festival 2008 - (SWEET SHI LIU) at 7 pm at The Annexe theatre. The attire will be the 80's and everything will be in the 80's like songs and theme. I guess it will be a great night and Im sure there will be alot of people coming to participate and its a great chance for us the 16 3rd year graduation students to pin up their posters for each seasons . It will be a blast. Well another 2 more week it will be our holiday . Some of us are going back to Malaysia and someone are not , anyway thats for sure I will be heading off to Melbourne for my holiday, I really need a break from this rotten place. I need to chill and refresh my head before the 2nd semester which starts in July 2008. I will update my blog once Im kinda done with everything this few week and yeah !

Cheers !
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..