Sunday, May 18, 2008

Melbourne this June

Its so fast and there it goes ,ending of my semester already in few more weeks time. Well I guess I will be going to Melbourne with some friend I met here which is studying archi . I didnt know that UTAS is with the archi school also. Anyway its time to update my blog, yesterday was Hiap Hong 's birthday potluck party, it was not a bad party, we went there to chill out and there was about 70 people there with a mixture of asians and people from different country. There were lots of food , chicken curry, mee goreng, friend chicken, friend samosa (vegetarian), pasta, mashed potato and etc...

Today nothing much I did, cooked some food and keeping it for dinner. Guess I will do some typing of my director's log and journals for other class. Im still confuse if I want to stay in Australia or stay for good. Parents has been telling me how bad the crime in Malaysia is and etc, its getting from bad to worst. I have so many friends in Malaysia and everything is like back there. Well I will see what Malaysia can offer me as in job. If not then probably I want to go to the STATES or JAPAN to study automotive engineering.

(below) Vege and Fried Chicken for lunch


My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..