Friday, April 25, 2008

myself and I

Real name: Ivan Wong
Nickname: mini.clasic
Married: nope
Weight : 63 kg
Siblings : 2 younger brothers
Male/Female: Male
High school: Homeschooling
College: Sunway University College
University : University Of Tasmania
Short or long hair: short
Are u a healthy freak: health concious not freak
Height: 5 ft 7 inches
Do u have a crush on someone?: I think..*eyes closed-wishing*
Do u like yourself: yes I really do !
Piercings: 2
Tatoo : for you to find out !
Righty of lefty: lefty

First....

Surgery: nope
Stiches : on my lower chin
Piercing: 2
Person u see in the morning: housemates
Award: none ..grammy ??
Foundation : AIDS, Breast Cancer, Protect Wildlife
Sports : Futsal (soccer), hasing
Pet: yes,back at home
Vacation: (paris for my honeymoon)
Concert to attend : Blink 182 or Angels and Airwaves
First crush: forgotten ages ago mate !

Currently...

Thinking : 199 days to finish my degree !
Eating: not eating
Drinking: not drinking
I'm about to: cook my own food

Your future...

Want kids: yes 2 ( a guy and a girl )
Want to get married: yes I do
Careers in mind: free-lancer and at the same time try to brush up the car industry

Which is better?

Lips or eyes?: eyes
Hugs or kisses: kisses
Shorter or taller?: shorter
Romantic or spontaneous: this one (both I want)
Sensitive or loud: sensitive
Troublemaker or hesitant?: dont want !
Chocolate or Vanilla ? Chocolate
Strawberry or Blueberry ? Strawberry
Long hair or shot hair ? Long hair
Black or white ? White
Sms or call ? SMS


Have u ever....

Steal something in a shop ? Yes
Kissed a stranger?: Yes
Drank bubbles: nope
Lost glasses/contacts: I dont wear glasses
Ran away from home: No
Walk away after eating without paying ? Yes
Liked someone younger: like duh !
Liked someone older: yes !
Broke someone's heart: yes..
Been arrested: nope
Cried when someone pass away: duh !

Do u believe in...

Yourself: Yes I believe !
Miracles: Yes !
Heaven: The Ticket is with me !
Santa Claus: nope
Magic: nope its just illusion of the eye
Angels: YES !

Answer truthfully..

Is there someone u want to be with right now?: Yes I want to

Do u believe in God? YES, I REALLY DO !

*credits*
-survey taken from http://everflowingsoul.blogspot.com/ -
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..