Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wish you can ...

sometimes I dont know what I feel towards you, you make me smile ,you make me confuse but I appreciate it very much, I want to know what you feel inside at times but I cant. I always say Im here for you and I want to make you smile . I want to treat you like someone really special. Sweet talking can only last a while but wait till you get to know the true me. It takes time to know each other and open more, Its not easy . I know how it feels stressing over everything . Do have time for yourself and seperate the study and social times. Do what is important first. As I have said I will be here for you every moment if you allow me inside. My shoulders are for you to rest your head when you need a ear to listen to anything that you say. I can be really sweet and I can really not-sweet but for you I choose to be my true self...I realy hope you have a great sleep and have fun tomorrow..take-care of yourself.

love:
~speeeddd talking machine..
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..