Monday, April 21, 2008

classes is over...

Classes is over for my main theatre subjects till my performance day wit my actor. Everyone of us has to direct a 15-30 minutes play (1 act ) play at the end of this semester . Casting and auditions is over so I have got the actor I wanted and my script is a funny script. My first rehearsals will start tomorrow and after that another 10 more rehersals before my show begins on Season 1 which is the 30th of May and 1st of June. Then I will be having my holidays and then the next semester which is my graduation semester I will have to act in a play and HOME I go ! till then 203 more days to finish my degree ! And December 13th 08 is my convocation...

(below) I went to the Beer Wine Shop in town and saw this drink Bacardi with Cola, I bought and tried it out,its something special and yeah I like it



cheers:
d-.-b
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..