Saturday, April 12, 2008

today...

nothing much woke up as usual at 11,check my phone and I received 2 messages from you, and I smiled, then I made sandwiches for myself and drank a cup of milk, then I came online and talked to slipstream member about yesterday's convoy and TT with K2oc , Team Street, Myvi Street and others , then at 2 something I went to buy groceries and came home , cooked at 5.30 pm , today I cooked pork with cabbage and rice..just something simple cause Im lazy to cook something special which needs alot of time and work, so then I finished my dinner and I talk to my mum on skype for a while and yeah here Im writin this.

* I miss eu and of course I want to talk to eu...hope you did have a nice day *

Miss,
Vern...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..