Saturday, March 29, 2008

You know who you are ...

I miss you..thats for sure.. Everything when I click on my blog,I hear Belaian Jiwa and I think of home ? I miss home thats for sure,I miss my parents thats for sure,even though I just same back from Perth, I wish I can finish and go home,but again Im not sure if I want to go home or stay in Australia,Everything is in Malaysia and Im confuse now. I miss the time where were spend in Times Square, I miss the time where we went in Midvalley, I miss picking you up from the hill top looking at a great view of Kuala Lumpur, I dont know what you feel right now . Its so bored here only left with my computer and internet access everyday, I seldom see you online already . The things that we bought its still with me on my finger here. At times I think of the past and I smile because I really miss you right now ...Anyway I hope you are doing fine there...take-care..and I miss you...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..