Saturday, March 29, 2008

[special post as promised] Jan Ming

As I promise I will write a special post for you before I left and on the last day we yam char. I met you many year back many 2-3 yrs. Didnt know you are such a good friend because some friends just come and get what they want and left, many friends have done that, probably he/she comes to get some cash and left betraying me just because of money, well thats not the point, it has been really nice that you being by my side when I need someone to share,laugh and smile with me during our yam char session. I miss you and Rachel Yau ..ish...I hope you will do well in your studies and don't dissapoint your friends and family kayz..I hope to see you in Australia .Well, I dont know when Im going to come home because my heart is in Australia and my things are at home, hope you get what I mean,nah dont worry when I come back I wont forget to buy you your Louis Vuitton handbag..haha. Anyway I hope we still keep in touch and all the best in everything that you do..I miss MAMAK ! and ASAM LAKSA ! XOXO

Cheers,
Ivan
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..