Monday, March 26, 2007

Woohoo ! Eye on Malaysia !

On Saturday I went to the Eye On Malaysia with church college cell group..it was really fun going out with you guys cause you guys are full of happiness and fun..We met at youth church at about 6pm then we drove slowly down to K.L and then we went looking for food to eat ! Argh no food stalls only have like small little snacks stall and drinks cafe only..Well I had fun riding on the ferris wheel..its kinda like my first time..bit scarry but then after a round you will get used to it..after that we went to William at Taman Mayang for dinner...the food there is yummy but of course its not as nice as his brother..(Murni!!!).As for me I had a great day on Saturday..thank you guys !

Here are some pictures I took ! hehe..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..