Thursday, March 29, 2007

today

Today was okay..we had Bernard'd class..then Omnium..Bernard was the director of Gol and Gincu tv series..hehe..It was really cool he said that for midterm we can act and direct one another in class and for our finals we can do a 10 min short scene ..where we can direct and act in the film ! woohoo ! This semester is going to be a really packed semester..haihz..I have so many practical classes..I have Theatre project with Puay Tin and Mark Teh..we are creating a short play less than 30 minutes.We had to do it from the scratch and then we rehearse and perform it..at high school..what the heck man ! I have so many assignments and research to do and hand-in next week ! I guess this is life..its never easy and chilling..I mean there is, but there are always struggles and ups and downs.I really like music and dance..we had to learn all the old musical theatre composers and do research..This semester will be a challenging semester..its no more so chilling and playing..hehe...I guess its all I have to say for today..life is always like that ...

-chill-
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..